“I tried to teach my child with books,
He gave me only puzzled looks.
I tried to teach my child with words,
They passed him by often unheard.
Despairingly, I turned aside,
How shall I teach this child?” I cried,
Into my hand he put the key.
“Come,” he said, “play with me.”
• Classrooms equipped with Computer and LCD screens to support audiovisual learning.
• Fully equipped science centre to promote the concept of learning by doing.
• Kids Gym with modern fitness equipements to encourage kin aesthetic skills in the child.
• Separate class library to encourage reading habit in children.
Nurture – is our newest endeavour and houses classes from Pre-Nursery to II. We are running this division in collaboration with Nurture Child Development Centre, Faridabad. Headed by Ms. Pooja Agarwal, IEP Consultant at Moolchand Hospital, Delhi, NCDC has been working in the field of child development for more than ten years. It specializes in Integrated Curriculums, Guidance and Counselling Programs, designing Individualised Education Plans (IEPs) and parenting Workshops.
While its curriculum is being used by many schools in and outside Delhi, Nurture is also helping a number of schools to build up ‘learning centres’ to facilitate experiential learning in children. The curriculum and support material are the result of intensive research, development and successful implementation by experts in the field of education, psychology and child development.
The holistic development of the children depends on a number of domains that exert influence on the personality of the child. Keeping in mind each and every dimension essential for comprehensive personality development of the children, the curriculum takes into consideration the following domains:
• Life Skills
• Language Development
• Number Concepts
• Social Development
• Cognitive Development
• Emotional Development
• Physical Development
• Knowledge and understanding of the world
The difference is our approach:
• Learning by Doing through activities and games
• Tap Multiple Intelligence in children
• Multi sensory approach through audio visual learning
• Activities to promote Language Skills and Public speaking
• Research and Development
• Teachers’ Orientation & Training
• Parenting tips
• Advanced and progressive Educational aids.
• Uniformity in the transaction process through well-planned and structured curriculum.
• Designed on the lines of integrated learning giving children the opportunity to apply skills from one discipline to another.